・Olive oil...3 TBSP
・Pizza cheese…5 TBSP
･ Milk..1 TBSP
・Pizza sauce…2 TBSP
・Parsley …amount for garnishing
1. Place a pair of chopsticks underneath the washed potatoes. (Get rid of stems if need)
2. Make a fan cut in 2mm, rinse the potatoes properly.
3. Place it into a 500 w microwavable bowl, heat it for 5 minutes.
4. Add salt, black pepper and garlic paste into the olive oil, blend it well.
5. Add the mixed sauce at step 4 into heated potatoes.
6. Heat the potatoes in a toaster for 15 minutes. Add couple of spoons of olive oil for three times individually when baking.
(adjust the baking time if need)
7.Place pizza cheese, milk, pizza sauce in a microwavable bowl, have it wrapped and heat in a 600w microwave for 1 minute.
8. Stir it properly and heat another 1 minute.
9. Pour the cheese sauce on the baked potatoes, garnish with parsley, Enjoy