・Egg white... 2
・Espresso or Instant coffee...60ml
＊Group the egg into white and yolk
＊Whisk the egg white until the peak is lifted firmly
1. Add 15g of sugar in the egg yolks, whisk it until it goes white. Then add mascarpone in and blend it well.
2. Add another 15g of sugar in the egg white little by little then whisk it until the peak is lifted firmly.
3. Place the sugary egg yolks in heavy cream, blend it together, then add in the sugary egg white in a 3 times basis.
4. Place the biscuits on the bottle of the glass, pour espresso in it
5. Let sliced strawberry stick onto the glass wall, pour in a layer of cheese cream, jam then biscuit, espresso, cheese cream, jam and cheese cream in order. Let it chill in the fridge.
6. Sprinkle cocoa powder on the top and garnish with strawberry to finish