1. Cut sticker to fit nail size
2. Paint blue nail polish on tip
3. Paint middle and sides (Coat twice. Remove extra nail polish with toothpick.)
4. Prepare water and soak the cut sticker in water for 10 to 20 seconds
5. After taking out, slide and remove the backing
6. Remove excess water with tissue
7. Paste the sticker on nail
8. Hold down the sticker in vertical direction first, then hold it in horizontal direction. For the extra sticker near tip of nail, fold inward.
9. Paint top coat on the part protruding from the nail and remove it with a toothpick.
10. Use a cotton swab soaked with nail polish remover to clean the surroundings.
11. Attach parts
12. Paint top coat