Looks Delicious! ♡ Apple pie nail
Apple season has arrived!
Apple pie made with plenty of apples is delicious, isn’t it?
Like homemade apple pie, we tried making pie crust and apple jam on the nails!
The texture of the jam and even the roast of the pie crust looks like a real apple pie
We want to eat it ♡ ♡
You can also change the color of the jam for variation!
Please try it as a reference ~
1. Apply base coat
2. Coat with red gel twice
3. Paint top coat
4. Make a pie shape with a mix of baby yellow
5. Make six bars with the same baby yellow mix
6. Mix Natural Mixture with Red and Orange Gel to Make Jam
7. Put the jam on the pie cloth
8. Place the six bars made in step 5 in a mesh pattern on the pie crust
9. Apply seams with yellow, brown, orange gel
10. Finish by painting top coat