■Cooking time: about 30 min (except for refrigerating)
■Cost: about $4.50
- Milk … 200ml
- Water … 150ml
- Almond powder … 30g
- Gelatin … 5g
- Fresh Cream … 100ml
- Yellow peach … 5 pieces
■Steps（Yield: 5 pieces of almond jelly）
- Soak the gelatin in water (10 min)
- Sugar-containing almond powder is used in this time, so sugar is not used.
1. Heat the milk and water in a pot.
2. Add the almond powder in 1 and mix it gently on low heat until it melts.
3. When simmering, turn off the fire and add the gelatin and mix it.
4. Add the fresh cream and lightly mix.
5. Place the yellow peach in the center of molds, and pour 4 into the molds. Chill them and complete.