We’ve entered rainy season. So has your hair. In addition, what if you have bangs?!
Well, we have a solution for you.
We introduce easy arrangements perfect for rainy days!
Long hair / bangs
1. Gather your hair and twist it into a bun
2. Part bangs to make them lighter on the face.
3. Put excess bangs on the side and finish with random hairpins.
Medium hair / no bangs
1. Apply hair mousse to the entire hair.
2. Gather the hair from above the ears into one at the top of the head.
3. Twist and fasten with a hairpin.
4. Complete with a large hair accessory
Hairpins and BIG size hair accessories are the hottest items of the season. Let’s have fun with new items~