・Matcha green tea powder...1TBSP
・Strawberry powder...1 TBSP
・Oiri (Traditional snacks from SHIKOKU region)...13g
・Dissolve gelatin in water then melt in the microwave
・Dissolve matcha green tea powder/ strawberry powder in some lukewarm water
1. Place cream cheese, honey, lemon juice and yogurt in a food processor then blend until the texture goes smoothly.
Add heavy cream in the mixture then blend well
2. Add gelatin in then well combine, make it to 3 serves then mix each serve with matcha powder, strawberry powder separately.
3. Prepare a dome-shaped bowl then place a sheet of wrap in it, starting putting in slices of sponge cakes along the bowl to make a base layer. Pour the mixture in the bowl then let it chill in the freezer.
4. When the cake is chilled enough, pour strawberry sauce in the cake then let it chill in the freezer.
5. Pour matcha green tea sauce in the chilled cake then top with slices of sponge cake, let it chill in the freezer
6. Finish by frosting with whipped cream, topping with oiri snacks