・Salt and Pepper…few pinches
・Vegetable oil…as you expected
・Cooking white wine…50ml
1. Place ground meat, chopped onions, bread crumbs, egg yolk, salt and pepper into a bowl
then have them well mixed.
2. Slice whole ranges of peppers(capsicums) into 2 cm pieces, take out the seeds.
Chop the rest of parts of capsicums for following step.
3. Heat oil in a fry pan, blush the inner side of the ring then fill the pattiy in the rings.
4. Add cooking white wine in a pan then cook with medium heat until the colour get brown.
Transfer the dish to a plate.
5. Place the chopped capsicums at step 2 in the pan as well as ketchup and sauce.
Stir fry the content until it goes sticky.
6.Pour the cooked mixture on the rings, Enjoy♪