■ Working time: 10 minutes
■ Material cost: $1
· 1 Origami paper in Cake sponge color
· 1 marker pen (red)
· Non-permanent pen
1. Place the origami-colored side upwards in a diamond shape, fold vertically and open it.
Then fold horizontally to mark the origami center, then open again.
2. Fold the lower corner to the center and open it. Fold the lower corner again to the line made and turn it over.
3. Fold so that the left and right corners overlap with the vertical lines marked in 1. Turn over once, fold the upper corner and turn it over again.
4. Fold the lower part upwards and fold back so that the left and right corners meet.
5. Turn over, draw the line of the cream with a pen, and cut with scissors accordingly.
6. Cut both upper corners with scissors.
7. Turn the back part upside-up and bring it to the front. Color it with red felt pen to make it a strawberry. Done!!