Pudding style fluffy chocolate cake ♡
It looks like a pudding! ? It's a fluffy cake ♡
The point is to put whipped cream inside ♪
■ Ingredients (2 pound cake molds of 20 cm width)
・ Sugar ... 60g
・ Eggs ... 4
・ Milk ... 60ml
・ Salad oil ... 40g
・ Soft flour ... 80g
・ Chocolate ... 80g
・ Whipped cream ... 60g
1. Divide an egg into egg white and yolk
2. Put egg white and half amount of sugar in a bowl and whisk well to make meringue
3. In a different bowl, mix the yolks with half the amount of sugar and mix thoroughly until whitish.
Slowly mix milk, salad oil, and soft flour in step 3 each time.
5. Divide the meringue into 3 portions, mix them thoroughly, put in a pound cake mold, and bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
6. Squeeze plenty of whipped cream once cooled and sprinkle with hot-water chocolate, and cool in the refrigerator until it solidifies ♪