■ Cooking time: about 50 minutes
■ Material cost: About $6
■ Ingredients (15 cm round mold)
· Chocolate ... 250 g (5 chocolate tablets)
· Eggs ... 4
· Keep eggs at room temperature.
1. Break the chocolate into a heat resistant container and heat it in a microwave oven.
2. Separate eggs into egg yolks and egg whites, and whisk egg whites until peaks stand.
3. Mix egg yolk in chocolate quickly. Add 1/3 amount of egg white and mix thoroughly, add the remaining egg white and mix gently.
4. Bake in a mold for 35 minutes in an oven preheated at 170 ℃, dust with powdered sugar and it's done♪