[UPCYCLED PLASTIC BAG SAVER]
1. Fold the sides in
2. Layer another bag on it then repeat same
3. Repeat layring and folding in same way
4. Fold the top bag into triangle shape
5. Roll the side into a long pole shape then roll bottom up.
6. keep rolling bottom up then stop in the middle
7. Secure with a hair rubber band to finish
[STORING PLASTIC BAGS IN A TISSUE BOX]
1. Decorate the top with preferred stickers
2. Apply masking tapes on the box
3. Put a bag in the box, leave the handle outside of the box
4. Grab another bag then grip the bottom of the bag, let it slide through the handle of the first plastic bag, gently stuff the bags in the box but leave the handle outside of the box again.
5. Fold the bottom of the box and store in a container, pull the handle out.
6. Repeat same to store more bags in the box