It is an interesting sweet dessert made by combining colorful sponges ♡
・ Eggs: 8
・ Sugar ... 150g
・ Hakurikiko (weak flour) ... 240g
・ Baking powder: 1/2 teaspoon
・ Melted butter ... 70g
・ Whipped cream: appropriate amount
・ Food color: appropriate amount
1. Mix in a bowl until eggs and sugar are in the bowl.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder and mix until the powder is gone.
3. Add melted butter and mix.
1. Divide the sponge cake dough into 4 equal parts and color each.
2. Pour into a mold and bake in a 170 degree Celsius oven for 25 minutes.
3. Cut into small and medium sponge cakes with a circle mold.
4. Apply (thinly) whipped cream around the sponge cake and layer on a different colored sponge cake. Make 4 layers.
5. Complete with whipped cream
Production: Kiyoko Miura