■ Cooking time: about 20 minutes (refrigeration, freezing time is excluded)
■ Material cost: Approximately $10
· Matcha powder ... 2 tablespoons
· Milk ... 100ml
· Gelatin ... 8 g
· Heavy cream ... 300ml
· Sugar ... 40 g
· Sponge cake ... appropriate amount
· White chocolate ... appropriate amount
· Powdered sugar ... appropriate amount
· Dissolve green tea powder in advance with a small amount of hot water.
· Make cone with aluminum foil and cooking sheet.
1. Put milk in a pot and heat it. Add matcha green tea, bloomed gelatin. Mix and pass through sieve.
2. Mix 1 while cooling in ice water bath until it thickens
3. Place cream and sugar in a bowl and whip until peaks stand for 7 minutes.
4. Put cream from step 3 into 2, in two to three times and mix
5. Pour in a cone mold, put the cut out sponge cake on and cool it in a freezer
6. Once 5 has set, remove it from the mold and pour the melted white chocolate on from above and cool it for 1 hour in a refrigerator and apply powdered sugar. It's done♪