・ Transparent cellophane (5 × 5㎝)
・ Glitter, hologram
・ Resin (KIYOHARA)
・ Resin colorant
・ UV light
・ Round Pincers
・ Flat Pincers
・ Round can
・ Piercing parts
1. Fold cellophane into a diamond shape as you would with origami.
2. Open a part, put in the glitter and hologram, and fold as before.
3. Inflate cellophane.
4. Apply resin to the entire surface.
5. Coat the colored resin with blue, yellow and orange in order to make a gradient.
6. Make a hole at the top with a needle and glue Heaton with a small amount of resin.
7. Attach the piercing bracket and complete.