Red Velvet official site: http://redvelvet.smtown.com/
1. Apply a small amount of skin toned eye shadow powder around the upper eyelid and eyes.
(Prevents eye shadow smudging and eye liner from moving)
2. Make shadows with a light brown eye shadow.
3. Apply orange base shadow to 1/2 of eyelid area.
4. Apply a red velvet colored shadow as if it were eyeliner.
5. Apply a faint pearly shadow to the center of the upper eyelid.
6. Apply a glittery brown shadow straight along the lower eyelid eyelash line.
7. Apply a brown shadow on the upper eyelid along the eyeliner.
8. Place a dark brown shadow over the eyeliner.
9. Complete with natural eyelashes!
produced by C CHANNEL Korea