Fun! Instagram Post Phone Case
・ Photograph printed on plain paper
・ Hand-laminate film B6 size
・ Cutting board
・ Utility knife
・ Transparent smartphone case
1. Open the laminate film and insert photo while preventing air from entering.
2. Cut the film to the size of the paper and peel off the film above.
3. Soak in water in tray, scrape the paper from the back to remove paper fibers.
4. When the picture is dry, insert it in the film again. At this time, laminate the surface from which the paper fiber was removed. Again, use a ruler so as to prevent air from entering, cut into the size of the picture, and remove the film above.
5. Cut out a hole so that it does not interfere with the camera lens and put it on the smartphone case to complete!