A work of art! Lattice Omelet Rice
How about a cute omelet rice that is different from usual?
Weaving eggs and egg whites will surprise your friends and him ♪
If you have a recipe you want to know, please tell us ♡
・ Butter ... 10g
・ Onions ... 1/4
・ Sausages ... 2
・ Rice ... less than 1 set
・ Ketchup ... 3 tbsp
・ Demi glass sauce ...
・ Whole egg ... 1
・ Egg white ... 2
・ Potato starch ... 1/2 teaspoon
・ Soy sauce ... 1 tsp
・ Salt and pepper ...
(Preparation) Cut the onion into 1 cm pieces. Break each egg in a small bowl and mix well.
<Creating a sweet egg>
1. Add 1/2 teaspoon potato starch to whole egg and dissolve well.
2. Heat the omelet and thinly dilute the salad oil, then pour in the egg liquid to make thinly cooked eggs. Cook egg whites, then cool.
3. Cut the thinly cooked eggs to a length of 1 cm, and then knit the white and yellow thinly roasted eggs in a grid pattern.
4. Put butter in a frying pan heated to medium heat, add the wiener and onion and fry.
5. When the onions are clear, add rice and add ketchup, soy sauce and salt and pepper to adjust the taste and serve on a plate.
6. Put the thinly roasted eggs on top of 5 and you're done!