Cute and Trendy! 3 Headband Styles
Headbands are back in!
[STYLE.1] Straight x wide headband
1. Make a side part.
2. Fix the swell with a curling iron.
3. Pin the bangs.
(You can hide the pin with a headband by keeping it slightly behind the hairline.)
4. Attach the padded headband to hide the pin.
[STYLE.2] Braid x Pearl headband
1. Divide the hair into two and braid.
2. Tie a thick color hair tie to the tips of the hair.
3. Loosen from the middle of the braid upward.
4. Attach two pearl headbands.
[STYLE.3] Bun x Wave Headband
1. Twist the ponytail hair bundles to make a dumpling.
2. Lift three thin wave headbands from under the bangs and attach them.
3. Pull out the sideburns, make a small amount of loose hair and complete.
Cast: Makino Masuzu
Hair and makeup: Yuriko Watanabe @KNOW WHO
Items used: Staff personal items