Delicious 2-ingredient Concentrated Chocolate Cake
If you have only chocolate and eggs, you can actually make a real chocolate cake!
■ Ingredients (15 cm round baking pan)
· Chocolate ... 250 g (about 5 chocolate bars)
· Eggs ... 4 pieces
· Keep eggs at room temperature.
■ How to make:
1. Place the chocolate in a heat resistant container and heat it in a microwave oven.
2. Separate egg yolks and whites, whisk egg whites until it foams.
3. Mix egg yolk in chocolate and mix quickly.
※ After chocolate has cooled down slightly, because the egg yolk solidifies if it is hot.
4. Add 1/3 amount of egg white, mix firmly with rubber spatula, add the remaining egg whites and mix gently.
5. Pour mixture onto a pan covered with cooking sheet, bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated at 170 ℃, then complete by sprinkling powder sugar (if you like) ♪
WEB updates parenting child horoscope and childcare cartoon everyday ♪