It looks like a hot spring egg, but it’s not?!
■ Cooking time: about 30 minutes (excluding cold storage time)
■ Ingredients cost: Approx. 400 yen
· Mango ... 1/2 pieces
· White bean ... 100 g
· Food color ... appropriate amount
· Water bamboo powder ... 20g
· Sugar ... 10 g
· Skim milk ... 5g
· Water ... 180ml
1. Put a mango in a mixer, pour it into a round ice maker and harden it in a freezer
2. Add food coloring to crushed white bean and mix
3. Put mango mixture into white bean mixture and make it into a ball
4. Put water bamboo shoots, sugar, skim milk in a pot and mix.
5. Mix while adding water to the mixture. When it boils, mix on low heat for about 10 minutes to thicken.
6. Halve mixture from previous step in a large round ice maker and place mixture from step 3 on it. Sift the remainder of the mixture from step 5, then cool it in a refrigerator to complete.