■ Cooking time: about 30 minutes
■ Material cost: About $1.50
· Rice powder ... 50 g
· Non-glutinous rice powder ... 50g
· Water ... 100ml
· Black cocoa powder ... 3 teaspoons
· Black honey ... appropriate amount
· Roasted soybean powder ... appropriate amount
1. Put the rice flour, non-glutinous rice powder, water in a bowl and knead well until there are no lumps.
2. Take 1/4 from the whole, put black cocoa powder in and knead until there is no unevenness.
3. Make the dough into 5 equal parts, and separate the white dough into 2 for the head and torso. From black dough, make hands, feet, tails, ears, nose and eyes.
4. Stick each part together and assemble it into a panda. (If dough does not stick well, it will stick on better with water.)
5. Place 4 in hot water boiled in a pot and boil for about 1 minute after dumplings float. Put it in cold water and let it cool.
6. Place the panda on a plate, complete with black honey and soybean powder♪