How to remove hair using gel wax
1. Wash the area where you want to remove hair, so that there is no oil / moisture.
2. Melt the gel wax in a microwave oven.
3. Take a gel wax with a wooden spatula and apply it to the area you want to wax.
★ POINT: Please apply in the same direction as the hair growing!
4. Adhere the strips to the coated gel wax along the flow of hair.
5. When peeling the strip, peel off in the opposite direction.
6. Wipe off the excess gel wax with a wet tissue and apply facial oil to the area for skincare.