Delicious ♡ Fruity Cheesecake
Fruit layers abound!
■ Cooking time: About 50 minutes (excluding the time to cool in the refrigerator)
Ingredients cost: Approximately 1400 yen
・Lemon juice...1 tablespoon
・Melted butter...2 tablespoons
Cut the fruit into round slices and soften the gelatin with water.
1. Put sugar and agar in a pan and mix. Add water and mix further.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
3.Pour a small amount of 1 into a 16 cm cake mold and add kumquat. Cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and harden
4. Put crushed cookies and melted butter in a bowl, mix and pack into a cake mold, chill in the refrigerator and harden.
5. Put the cheesecake ingredients in the food processor and turn until smooth.
6. Remove the fruit jelly from 3 into the cake mold from 4 and place it in the middle.
7. Pour 5 into 6 and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours to solidify.