Cute Bear Fortune Cookies!
Oatmeal ... 100g
Soft flour ... 100g
Unsalted butter ... 80g
Salt ... 1 pinch
Egg white ... one
Sugar ... 30g
Soft flour ... 30g
Vanilla essence ... 1 drop
Food color: appropriate amount
Chocolate pen ... 2
White chocolate pen ... 2
1. Add the sugar to the egg white and whisk a little (until the whisk is lifted into a ribbon)
2. Add flour and mix, then add vanilla essence and food color and mix
3. Spread the cooking sheet on the baking sheet, spread 2. to about 6cm in diameter and bake it in a 170 degree oven for 5 minutes.
4. When burnt, quickly fold the wrapper around the fortune paper
1. Heat the butter in a microwave to melt, add the eggs, sugar and salt and mix.
2. Add oatmeal and flour, mix and cool in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes
3. Spread the cooking sheet, form a bear and bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes
5. Decorate with chocolate pen
6. Put the fortune cookie with a chocolate pen and it's done
Planning and production: Arisa Shirai