I tried to recreate a real mushroom with meringue ♡
・ Egg white ... 2 pieces
・ Powdered sugar ... 100g
・ Food color (red): appropriate amount
・ Chocolate cream: appropriate amount
・ Baumkuchen ... 1 piece
1. Put egg white in a bowl and whisk lightly.
2. Add powdered sugar in 3 portions to make a shiny meringue.
3. Add the red food color to the bowl and mix.
1. Squeeze the meringue in the form of a mushroom on a cooking sheet and heat in a 100 degree oven for 1 hour.
2. Apply chocolate cream to Baumkuchen cake and let it cool for 30 minutes.
3. Assemble the mushrooms to complete.
Production: Kyoko Miura