INGREDIENTS (POND MOULD 22*6.5*6)
・Sushi rice...appro 180g (add 1 TBSP of sesame in the rice when cooking)
・Cooked egg omelette...9 pieces
・Smoked salmon...3 slices
・Raw ham...4 slices
1. Slice cucumber thinly(1cm) with a peeler. place a sheet of plastic warp onto the work station and ready to make a braid pattern.
2. Transfer the braid cucumcer to the pond mould, put 1/2 amount of sushi rice in.
3. Put egg omelette peices , smoked salmon, avocado individually and sushi rice again. Top with cucumber then roll it up rightly and let it rest in the fridge for 15 mins.
4. Cut raw ham in 1/3 then roll it into rose shapes.
5. Take the sushi off the mould, decorate with rose-like rolls on it, then garnish with italian parsley to finish ♪