■ Working time: about 20 minutes
■ Material cost: Approximately $3
· Drawing paper (Sekaido)
· Transparent bag (Daiso)
· Paper cup
· Beads (Seria), sequins (Daiso), etc.
· Utility knife
· Ribbon (Daiso)
1. Prepare two sheets of drawing paper in the same size
2. Draw three circles using a paper cup
3. Cut the circles out with a utility knife
4. Stick a sticker on the other piece of paper
5. Draw a somewhat larger circle than step 2 on the transparent bag
6. Cut bag larger than the circle you drew
7. Staple on the circle you drew with a stapler and insert the beads
8. Paste the bag made in 7 on the drawing paper with tape
9. Paste the two sheets of paper together.
10. Paste the ribbon on and it's done.