DIY: STRAW TENSEGRITY STRUCTURES
・6 Straws(around 10 cm long)
・6 Rubber bands.
1. Make a cut to each tips of straw(6 straws in total)
2. Apply rubbers to each straw
3. Start with 3 straws, make a H letter by assembling a horizontal straw with 2 vertical straws. Tuck the straws in each cuts to secure.
4. Flip the assembled straws then add one more straw on the same spot where the horizontal straw stayed
5. Turn the horizontal straws to vertical position, add one straw in to horizontal position, repeat same to another straw horizontally. Ensure the vertical straws stay between the horizontal straws.
6. Get the last two straws to tuck the middle part of rubber bands
7. Adjust the entire structure to make it balanced