■ Cooking time: about 40 minutes
■ Material cost: Approximately $12
· Pre-made mini tart shells ... 4
· Whipped cream ... appropriate amount
· Raspberry Sauce ... 150g
· Cream cheese ... 100 g
· Granulated sugar ... 1 tablespoon
· Heavy cream ... 100ml
· Frozen mixed berry ... 70g
· Sprinkles ... a little
(Preparation) Heat the cream cheese in microwave for about 30 seconds and keep it soft
1. Place the raspberry sauce in a small pan, boil down and let extra moisture evaporate. (Continue approximately until you can see the bottom when tracing the bottom with a spatula.) Cool the small pan with a bowl containing ice water.
2. Put the granulated sugar in cream cheese and mix. Add sauce from 1 while straining and mix well.
3. Place cream in another bowl and mix until peaks stand. Add 2 and mix with a spatula until there is no unevenness. Place in a pastry bag with a star-shaped tip.
4. Squeeze whipped cream on tart shell and place frozen berries in a mountain shape. (If you are having trouble, use whipped cream to stick the berries together)
5. Squeeze the cream from 3 in circles around raspberry as if wrapping it.
6. Add sprinkles on top and its done♪