Sweet and Sour Turkish Delights
A vegetable jelly that was first made in Turkey in the 18th century!
Sweet and sour ♡ sweets that have become very popular in Europe
Why don't you try to make it?
・ Water ... 100ml
・ Sugar ... 300g
・ Lemon juice ... 1 teaspoon
・ Corn starch ... 60g
・ Water ... 200ml
・ Cream of tarta ... ½ tsp
・ Food color: appropriate amount
・ Sugar powder: appropriate amount
1. Put syrup ingredients in a pan and heat to 140 degrees Celsius on medium heat.
1. Put the dough ingredients in a separate pot, mix them, and cook over medium heat. Heat with mixing until uniform.
2. Add syrup to 1 and mix. Heat on low heat until the whole is unified.
3. Add food color and mix. Pour into a pan and cool in a refrigerator for 4 hours.
4. Place 3 on a cutting board on which sugar powder has been applied, and apply sugar powder over it.
5. Cut 4 to the desired size and complete.
Production: Kiyoko Miura