It is a simple cute mousse cake that is like a grape ♡
■ Cooking time: about 40 minutes
(Not including refrigeration and freezing time)
■ Material cost: Approximately 1100 yen ($11)
· Grape jam ... 120g
· Milk ... 80ml
· White chocolate ... 160g
· Fresh cream ... 300ml
· Biscuits ... 8 sheets
· Water ... 150ml
· Sugar ... 150g
· Condensed milk ... 200 g
· Powdered gelatin ... 20 g
· White chocolate ... 350g
· Food coloring
1. Put grape jam into round silicone tray and cool in freezer
2. Boil the milk in a pot and add white chocolate. Dissolve.
3. Let fresh cream sit for 7 minutes and add into milk and white chocolate mixture. Mix
4. Squeeze half of the mixture from step 3 in a large round silicon mold, place grape jam from step 1 and then squeeze in the rest of the mixture. Cover with a biscuit and cool in a freezer
5. Put water, sugar, condensed milk in a pan and boil it. Add gelatin and dissolve.
6. Pour in the white chocolate and mix with a whisk until smooth. Add food coloring and mix further. Let it cool.
7. Remove the round balls from the silicon mold in step 4 and pour the mixture from step 6 over the top to complete.
※ If chocolate is loose please cool in the refrigerator