What a surprising ingredient in the pancake recipe!
Simply add rice cakes in the mixture, WOW, it just tastes so right and fluffy!
Make the fluffy pancake like a pro.
■ Ingredients（3 serves）
・Chopped rice cake… 2 peices
・Pancake mix… 150g
・Maple syrup…few as you expected
1. Place rice cake, milk in a mixing bowl, wrap it properly.
Then transfer the bowl to a 600w microwave, heat for 4 minutes.
2. Blend the heated mixture well then add a whole egg, pancake mix into it.
Stir the mixture with any tool until no lumps form.
3. Place a pancake ring in a frying pan, pour the mixture into the ring, wrap it with foil paper then cook in a low heat.
4. Flip the pancake when the other side is cooked, just keep flipping if need.
5. Transfer the cooked pancakes to a plate you preferred, topping with fruits, slather with icing sugar down in syrup, Enjoy♪