・Starbucks paper bags
・Self adhesive covering film
・A dollar note(10,000 JPY used in the clip)
・Any cards(i.e banking card or loyalty card)
・Double sided tape
1. Apply a sheet of self adhesive covering film on a paper bag
2. Start cutting the logo area where fits about 3 dollar notes big
3. Flip the paper then make 3 folds
4. Unfold it then fold sides in ( see the clip)
5. Make cuts to folded points
6. Apply double sided tape on the top of sides
7. Fold sides in then lift the bottom up to meet the middle part of wallet, fold the top in, tuck the taped sides in the gap you made.
8. Use the remaining part of bag to make card cases, get a card to measure and cut in the size which is allowed to the card to fit in (see the clip)
9. Place the card on the bottom part of the paper, fold the sides in.
10. Fold the paper the other way around then make a cut
11. Unfold the sides then fold the sides to the other way then fold the bottom up then tuck in to become a card case.
12. Tuck one case to another to make it a dual case
13. Attach to inside the wallet to finish