⬛︎ Working time: 15 minutes
⬛︎ Material cost: $2
· 1 bath towel of your favorite pattern
· 5 bath towels for cushion part
1. Roll the bath towel upwards from the short side.
2. Place the rolled bath towel on another bath towel and roll it together. In the same way roll 5 bath towels and make the cushion part of the pillow.
3. Lay out the bath towel with the design on inside out and place the cushion part bath towels on horizontally so that the left and right extra edges are the same and wrap the bath towels.
4. Tie the left and right parts with a ribbon, shape it into a candy-like shape and it's complete!