<All Black!? Soft Baked Banana>
■ Cooking time: about 20 minutes
■ Material cost: Approximately $1 (excluding topping)
· Banana ... 2
▪ Arrangement 1
· Caramel sauce
· Frozen raspberries
▪ Arrangement 2
·Vanilla Ice cream
· Chocolate sauce
1. Toast bananas in toaster oven and bake until the skin turns black
2. Mix the contents of the baked banana until a paste, put it on the French toast, drizzle on a caramel sauce
3. Place half of the baked banana with half of the skin peeled on the vanilla ice cream, put chocolate sauce on and decorate with mint. Done♪
<Banana French Toast >
・Sandwich bread…2 slices
・Vanilla extract…A few drops
・Fresh cream…Appropriate amount
・Chocolate cream…Appropriate amount
1.Cut the crusts off the bread. Roll out each slice. Put them together and roll out until they stretch wide enough to cover a whole banana.
2. Put a banana and whipped cream on the bread and roll in (with the end of the roll down).
3. Mix milk, egg, and vanilla extract in a tray. Dip the bread roll in the mixture.
4. Heat butter in a pan and fry the bread roll until golden brown.
5. Serve with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream♪
<Crispy Banana Chocolate Spring Rolls>
・Spring roll wrappers…2
※Mix flour and water. Brush it onto the spring roll wrappers to stick to the banans.
1. Peel the bananas and Skew.
2. Cut the spring roll wrappers into strips. Apply the mixture of flour and water. Wrap them around the bananas.
3. Heat salad oil in a frying pan and fry the bananas until golden brown.
4. Leave to cool. Decorate with chocolate sauce and chocolate sprinkles♪