Play with Us! Othello Cookies
Try to win! Of course they taste amazing ♡
■ Cooking time: about 60 minutes
■ Ingredients cost: about 1,600 yen
-Butter ... 50 g
-Honey ... 40 g
・ Wheat flour ... 140 g
・ Chocolate ... 200 g
・ Fresh cream ... 100 ml
・Liqueur ... a little bit
・ White chocolate ... 100 g
・ Dark chocolate ... 100 g
Mix 50g butter and 40g honey until it becomes whitish.
Sift 140 g of flour, mix and stretch to a thickness of 5 mm.
1. Roll a circle mold on the dough and bake in oven at 160 degree for 16 minutes.
2. Remove from the circle mold, pour white chocolate in the middle and cool in the refrigerator.
3. Add fresh cream and chocolate to the pan and melt, then add liqueur.
4. Once the white chocolate hardens, pour step 3 to fill about 80% of the cookie and cool in refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. Pour melted dark chocolate on the surface of it and cool in the refrigerator until it hardens.
6. Complete on an Othello board made with cookies.
Production: Miura Kiko