I want to make cute cookies, but I don't have all sorts of molds ...
At that time, if you have a Daiso 3D Cookie Maker, you can make various types of cookies ♡
If you just push it out, you can easily make a heart shape.
If you use a star-shaped opening, you can easily squeeze out cookies!
The rod-shaped extruder looks like hair ♪
Let's draw a face with a chocolate pen after baking cookies!
Ribbon cookies can be made with this!
・ Butter… 40g
・ Granulated sugar ... 60g
・ Eggs ... 1
・ Weak flour (Hakurikiko) ... 130g
・ Cocoa… 10g
1. Bring soft butter back to room temperature in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
2. Add the beaten egg in two portions, mix, and divide into two bowls.
3. Sift half of the flour into one of the bowls in 2 and shake the flour and cocoa into the other.
4. Completed after baking for 10-15 minutes in a 180 ° C oven!
* Discontinued products, specification changes, etc. may occur without notice for the listed products.
* Assortment varies by store and may not be in stock.
WEB updates parent and child horoscope and childcare comics every day ♪