Upgrade Snacktime! Biscuit Choco Cheesecake
Ingredients(15cm square type)
・Plate chocolate... 1
・Soft flour...1 tbsp
・Your favorite biscuit...one bag
・Remove Oreo cream
・Return the cream cheese to room temperature
・Choose chocolate by melting it in a microwave oven
・Around the mold with aluminum foil to prevent water from entering during boiling.
1. Put Oreo in a bag and crush it finely with a rolling pin. Add melted butter to it and blend well, press firmly against the bottom of the mold with a spoon etc., spread it and cool in the refrigerator.
2. Put cream cheese, sugar and eggs in a bowl and mix.
3. When mixed, add fresh cream and chocolate, mix, then soft flour and cocoa.
4. Pour the cooking sheet into the pulled mold, level the surface, and place the biscuit on top.
5. Pour hot water on the top plate, bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for about 1 hour, and chill it well to complete ♪