Just add a bit of work to your usual eggs, and you'll get an extremely cute omelet rice ♪
Star patterns, polka dots, floral patterns can be arranged freely!
・ Bacon ... 2 sheets
・ Onion ... 50g
・ Cooked Rice ... 100g
・ Consomme ... 1 tsp
・ Ketchup ... 2 tbsp
・ Eggs ... 2
・ Salt ... a pinch
・ Milk ... 1 tbsp
・ Salad oil ... 1 tsp
1. Cut bacon to 1 cm width and chop onion
2. Heat salad oil in a frying pan, fry onions until tender, add bacon and cooked rice, fry, add consomme and ketchup to adjust the taste, and serve on a plate.
3. Add whole egg, yolk, salt and milk and mix well
4. Mix the egg whites well
5. Heat the salad oil in another frying pan, pour in 3 and bake on low heat, cut out using a heart shape
6. Pour egg white into the cut out part of 5 and heat until it hardens to white.
7. Cover 2 with 6 and shape with wrap
8. Write your favorite message with ketchup and you're done!