Easy Creme Brulee Without a Torch
- Egg yolk ... two
- Granulated sugar ... 20g
- Cream ... 130g
- Milk ... 40cc
- Cinnamon ... a little
- Vanilla extract ... 5 drops
1. Microwave heavy cream and milk for 1 min in a 600w microwave oven.
2. Mix egg yolks, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
3. Pour it into small bowl and put aluminium foil as a lid.
4. Place a kitchen towel into a pan with water. Put No.3 and steam for 10 mins witha lid.
5. Let it cool and then put it into a refrigerator.
6. Sprinkle evenly granulated sugar on top.
7. Wear a gloves and heat a spoon that you don't mind burning.
8. Melt the granurated sugar with the hot spoon till golden brown.
※ Please becareful not to burn yourself!