■ PATTERN 1 Low Ponytail
1. Leave the side and tie the hair at a lower position.
2. Tie the hair on the side and wrap the excess hair around the first ponytail.
■ PATTERN 2 Bun
1. Leave the side and tie the hair at a higher position.
2. Twist the hair tied, make it a bun.
3. Make the hair that you left on the side a rope and pin it to the bun.
■ PATTERN 3 Twisted bundled hair
1. Divide the hair from the back of the ear to the side.
2. Braid the side hair while twisting, wrapping in back hair.
3. When you are done with the right and left, braid together and bring up.
4. Put the collected hair under the hair.