After all it is watermelon ☆
I love children, but my mouth and hands get sticky and it gets hard to eat ...
We’ll show you how to cut watermelon during these times ♪
① Easy to eat dice cut
1. Cut the watermelon in half and cut with the kitchen knife in a grid pattern.
2. Put a kitchen knife between the skin and the pulp and scrape with a spoon.
② Children are pleased! This is a real watermelon bar
1. Cut into triangles as usual.
2. Cut off both ends of the skin.
③ Don’t eat too much! Watermelon sticks
1. Cut the watermelon in half and cut with the kitchen knife in a grid pattern and put it on a plate.