■ Cooking time: About 40 minutes
■ Cost: Approx. $9.50
■ Ingredients (for one tart of 18 cm in diameter)
· Tart shell ... 1 unit
· Pre-made whipped cream ... appropriate amount
· Sweet potato (medium) ... 1 (about 300 g)
· Pumpkin ... about 400 g
· Purple sweet potatoes ... 1 (about 300 g)
· Granulated sugar ... 2 tablespoons
· Milk ... 1 tablespoon x 3
· Custard ... appropriate amount
(Preparation) Cut pumpkin with a kitchen knife into bite-sized pieces. Peel sweet potatoes and purple potatoes with peeler and make into bite-sized pieces.
1. Put 2-3cm of water in a steamer, cover and boil. Put the prepared ingredients in the pot and steam until soft enough that the bamboo skewer passes through. (If you do not have a steamer, you can also add water to a pan and steam it with a colander.)
2. Put pumpkins, sweet potatoes, and purple sweet potatoes in bowls and mash. Add granulated sugar and milk, make smooth, and round them into bite-sized pieces. (Leave half the pumpkin dough)
3. Mix the remaining pumpkin dough with custard cream, spread it in a tart shell and decorate with whipped cream around.
4. Decorate tart with dough from step 2 and it's done♪