<Cute DIY Single Paper Flower >
■ Material cost: 50 cents
■ Working time: 20 minutes
· Flower Paper
· Masking tape
· Bamboo skewers
· Glass marbles
1. Cut the flower paper to about 6 cm × 9 cm size.
2. Place the glass beads on the cut paper on either the left or the right, wrap both sides so that only 1/3 of the glass ball is showing.
3. Remove the glass beads. Create five such parts.
4. Collect the longer twisted portion of the paper in the shape of a flower and stop it with a piece of masking tape.
5. Pierce with bamboo skewer and wrap with masking tape.
6. Cut the extra part of the petal with scissors and done!