■ Cooking time: about 120 minutes
■ Material cost: Approx. $1
· Egg white ... 90g (approximately 3 M-sized eggs)
· Sugar ... 120g
· Corn starch ... 8g
· Cocoa powder ... appropriate amount
※ poison mushroom ver
Add red food coloring to the above materials.
1. Add sugar to egg whites in several times and make firm meringue.
2. Sift in the cornstarch and mix with a spatula until it is mixed in.
3. Squeeze out the mushroom hat and stalk shape with a pastry bag and bake in a 100-degree oven for 90 minutes
4. Open a little hole at the bottom of the shade, place it on the tip of the stem and shake on the cocoa powder. Done♪