INGREDIENTS ( Loaf Pan 1 SERVE)
Lemon juice...1 TBSP
White chocolate block...50g
Place a sheet of baking paper in the loaf pan
Preheat butter to melt(in a 500w microwave) for 30sec~1 min.
For making topping sauce, remove the strawberry steams then cut it in half, mix it with honey.
1. Remove stems of the strawberry then dice them in 1cm size. Place the diced strawberry, sugar and lemon juice in a container then microwave it for 2 mins(500w microwave is applied). Separate juice and fruit flesh.
2. Place pancake mix, eggs, milk and melted butter in another mixing bowl, blend it properly with a whisk. Slowly add in strawberry flesh and juice in the mixture, blend it with a rubber spatular.
3. Pour the mixture in the pan then transfer it to 170 degrees oven to bake for 30~40 mins. Let it chill then remove it from the pan.
4. Chop white chocolate bar into pieces then place in a container, heat for 1 min to melt, then add in remaining strawberry juice.
5. Top with the white chocolate strawberry sauce on the cake, garnish with some leaves of mints to finish.