Chocolate ... 50g
Butter ... 50g
Eggs ... 2 pieces
Sugar ... 50g
Flour ... 20g
Cocoa ... 4g
Strawberry jam ... 2 tbsp
Strawberry ... 4 pieces
■ How to make
1. Slices strawberry and add it to strawberry jam.
2. Put chocolate and butter into a heat-resistant container and microwave oven (500w, 1 minute to 1.5 minutes).
3. Add eggs and sugar, mix flour and cocoa and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour half of the dough into the cup, put No.1 and put the dough again.
5. Heat in an oven heated at 200°C for 20-25 minutes. Once rough fever is taken out it is completed from the mold ♪