During this time, I am looking forward to cherry blossom drinks and sweets.
We treated spring drink to enjoy with fluffy cream on top ♡
Preparation: Apply a clear gel to the formed wrap and make a hemispherical cup. Cut the tube to about 7mm.
1. Apply clear gel.
2. Apply the coral pink gel twice, leaving the base of the nail.
3. Apply top gel.
4. Attach a cup to your nails and firmly mix around.
5. Put the pink glitter and parts inside, cover and fix with a mixture.
6. Fill the gap with baby oil.
7. Harden the gap with the mixture, and make the cream with the white mixture.
8. Pierce the cut tube like a straw.
9. Apply remaining cream.
10. Draw the Cafe label, apply the top coat and finish!
produced by cin-cia nail academy
Nail School Tokyo
Cynthia Nail Academy
Nail model recruitment
Nail model introduction
Nail Design: Ogawa Sonomi