Easy Oreo Pop Recipe: You Can't Mess This Up!
- Chocolate pen (white, black and red)
- Oreo cookies
- Popsicle sticks or straws
- Chocolate & white chocolate
- Marshmallows, dried fruit or sprinkles of your choice
1. Draw a speech bubble and write a message with a chocolate pen, place them in the refrigerator so the chocolate sets quickly.
2. Insert popsicle stick into filling in center of each cookie and spoon melted chocolate over the oreo cookies. Place them in the refrigerator.
3. Decorate (Use chocolate pen to attach the sprinkles,etc.)
- Mayuka Moriyama